Please Note: Before submitting a consultation request:
- We are not a traditional veterinary practice. The intake protocol, required forms, and comprehensive scheduling process will differ from what you are used to with other veterinary practices, including requiring a deposit at the time of scheduling.
- We do not offer conventional oncology services. If you are looking for chemotherapy, surgery, or radiation therapy, please refer to these websites to find the appropriate specialist for your pet.
- Integrative medicine is not a quick fix and requires a significant amount of time, energy, and finances to be most effective. Natural therapies take longer and build on one another; therefore, many patients are utilizing multiple therapies at one time.
- We are not miracle workers, and last-ditch efforts are not successful in our hands. Putting together a comprehensive integrative protocol, which will often take weeks to months to implement, and be utilized over the totality of your pet’s life is what we specialize in.
- We are not the best fit for every client or every pet and want all of you to get exactly what you are looking for! Please refer to these websites to find other trusted colleagues if any of the above statements are not aligned with your goals.