Many clients are referred to us and contact us before they realize what we do.
- We are not a conventional veterinary office and do not offer traditional veterinary care, including typical chemotherapy, as we specialize in holistic and integrative care.
- Please review our website and services to ensure you are interested and understand our services.
- Those interested in submitting a consultation request must complete the below questionnaire to assist in expediting patients who we are confident we are best suited to treat.
- Those that we feel would be best treated by services we do not offer, will be provided with referral information to assist in finding those services.
- Once submitted, consultation requests may take 2-3 business days for review.
- Clients with sick or unwell pets should not wait for a response, as we do not offer emergency services and are unable to provide consultations ahead of the available appointment times. Please go to the ‘Trusted Colleagues’ section on our Resources page for referral information or additional treatment options.
- Please note that when a consultation is scheduled, typical wait times are 4-6 weeks for the first available appointments. The cost of an initial consultation is $425, which does not include the cost of diet plans, supplements, or ancillary treatments and therapies.